About Me

My photo
Adrian Nelson ... the keen Maltese Angler Born in Birzebbuga Malta have from the very beginning been interested in fishing and all about catching a fish .... time has passed and I've grown into a more sport fishing guy who learnt to preserve and look after the future of Sport Fishing in Malta. Member of Kingfisher Sport Fishing Association Malta and represented Malta in the 2011 edition of the Sport Fishing World Championships with Float www.sfwc2011.it Won the National Singles Champion in 2011 ..... I think it's time for me to share my true passions, dreams and opinions about fishing rather then keeping them to myself or merely post a random sentence or two on FB. So welcome to my fishing diary

Sunday 11 December 2011

The Old Owner lures back in business

Tried after some long absence from the water the Owner lures now owned by Tubertini and got strikes again .....


well the place says it all ...........


No comments:

Post a Comment